Nevada firefighters were called out at 7:07 p.m. Monday for a fire at 1603 10th St., lot 627. The mobile home there is owned by Travis and Jessica Fees. Fire was seen blowing out the east half of the mobile home upon firefighters’ arrival. Crews knocked down the fire with 750 gallons of water on the initial attack. According to Fire Chief Ray Reynolds, the smoke and fire damage was extensive. One minor child was transported to the hospital for smoke inhalation and later released. One pet died in the fire. Reynolds said Tuesday that the cause was electrical in nature, from an overloaded electrical circuit on an aged and failing electrical system. Support for the family is being organized through a family friend, Danielle Hall. Danielle’s email address is danehall1986@gmail.com for anyone who wants to reach the family. Photo Contributed