The 2019 Iowa Home Show’s theme is “Home is Where the Heart is, with Tribute to our Veterans.” Stroll through hundreds of new and innovative products for remodeling and updating the inside and outside of the home. Vendors will showcase the hottest new trends in kitchen and bath remodeling as well as general idea to make a house a home. For exterior home upgrades, vendors will showcase windows, doors, siding, decks, roofing, guttering, garage additions and more – many at huge discounts.
Joanie Sprague will host two seminars on Saturday at noon and 2 p.m. After coming in as America’s Next Top Model’s season 6 runner-up, Joanie Sprague went from runway to remodeling; pursuing a career in the trades with varies appearances on the DIY channel. This year, she appears as a Trading Spaces recently rebooted carpenter. Check it out!
• The show also features a Pet Section where you can adopt, have a drawing of your pet done, see Canine Craze Performance Center on stage performing tricks and get tips on how to have a better relationship with your pet. Come see the mini Pigs run an obstacle course and do tricks! Shop the pet products offered at the event. Pets are welcome with signed waiver.
• Planning a Wedding? Big Timber Barn Company is building a “mini” rustic barn inside the show – the hot new trend in wedding venues!
• Walk through the inside of Century Homes of Oskaloosa’s 30x50 Manufactured Home.
• Ride the Mechanical Bull
• See the eclectic 20x40 space you will all in love with from Hotel Grinnell at the front door.
• Visit our Veterans Section where we have all the information from Veterans United Home Loans and ask questions about VA Hospitals and more. Admission for Veterans, Active Military, and First Responders is FREE all weekend with I.D.
Show dates, times, and ticket prices are as follows:
Friday, Jan. 11: 1-7 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 12: 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 13: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Adults $7.75, Youth 16 and under are free!
For more information, contact Show Manager Pam Nagle, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 816-676-1200, ext. 122.