Monday, Feb. 5, 7 p.m. Registration will begin by 6:30 p.m. Please get there early. You must be in line or signed in by 7 p.m. to participate. Any registered Democrat may participate and you may register as a Democrat at the caucus.
• Lincoln Twp/Zearing: Zearing Public Library, 101 E. Main St.
• Milford Twp: Story County Conservation Center, 56461 180th St.
• Nevada 1: Nevada Central Elementary Commons, 925 H Ave.
• Nevada 2: Gates Memorial Hall North Room, 825 15th St.
• Nevada 3: ISU Extension Bldg. Christy Hall, 220 H Ave.
• Nevada 4: Nevada Central Elementary Cafeteria, 925 H Ave.
• Nevada Twp: Nevada High School Library, 1001 15th St.
• New Albany Twp/Colo: Colo Community Center, 309 Main St.
• Richland Twp: Nevada Middle School Library, 1035 15th St.
• Sherman Twp: Colo Community Center, 309 Main St.
• Warren Twp/McCallsburg: Colo-NESCO Daycare Center, 400 Latrobe
The purpose of this year’s caucus is to:
• Discuss and adopt proposed resolutions to be added to the county platform.
• Elect delegates and alternates to the county convention
• Elect precinct committee persons to the County Central Committee
The precinct caucus is a great way to get involved in grassroots activities with the Iowa Democratic Party. All Iowa Democrats are encouraged to attend.
For more information, please visit storydems.org or call Jan Bauer at 515-735-8259.